- Paraklesis service tonight at 7:00 pm.
- Divine Liturgy is on Friday (not Thursday), September 26 at 7:00 am for St. John the Evangelist.
- This Saturday, September 27 from 10:00 am until 1:30 pm we will have the SYSTEMA Health and Breathing Workshop.
- NO Vespers this Saturday, September 27. Father will be away.
- Walk for Missions is this Sunday, September 28 from Noon until 4:00 pm at St. Nicholas Church in San Jose.
Click here to view our weekly eBulletin for September 25
The Prosfora Baking Class is this Saturday, September 20 at 11:00 am. A Prosforo is the Holy Bread that is used during Divine Liturgy. Without Prosfora we cannot perform Divine Liturgy. It’s a way of giving back to God from what he has given us. Anyone interested to learn how to make Prosfora are encouraged to attend. Also this class is good for those who would like to improve their skills.
· Vespers on Saturday, September 20 at 5:00 pm.
· Alaska Mission Presentation by the Kaelin family will be this Saturday, September 20 following Vespers.
· Paraklesis Service on Wednesday, September 24 at 7:00 pm.
· Divine Liturgy on Thursday, September 26 at 7:00 am for St. John the Evangelist.
· SYSTEMA is a Health and Breathing Workshop on Saturday, September 27 from 10:00 am until 1:30 pm.
o Learn how to free stress and tension from your body.
o Understand how to breath properly.
o Use breath to lessen pain.
o Discover how to optimize your breathing to get a better night’s sleep.
o This workshop is appropriate for all ages, men and women.
o Recommended clothing – – loose pants and T-shit.
o Recommended equipment – – exercise mat or beach towel.
o Suggested donation $10 (this class taken outside costs $250).
o A light lunch will be served.
o Limited space. Make your reservation today. Call the office at 408-268-3214. Tell a friend!
· Walk for Missions on Sunday, September 28 from Noon until 4:00 pm at St. Nicholas and walk to benefit the Orthodox Orphanage in India. There will be a silent auction, brunch, lunch, prizes, gift shop, wellness booth, kids korner, kiddy corral play area, coffee shop, a presentation by Thomaida Hudanish and opportunity to qualify for a fun bus trip to the PAOI for a presentation and reception hosted by Metropolitan Nikitas. The Walk for Mission is sponsored by the Missions of St. Basil and St. Nicholas Orthodox churches.
Click here to view our weekly eBulletin for September 18·